Tuesday, December 1

My New Investment

So, my friend Paige, the one from Florida, reccommended to me that I buy a co-sleeper. She said she wished she had one when her daughter was a newborn. I took her advice and started looking for one. After checking all the reviews and different types of co-sleepers (in-bed or next to bed) I decided that I wanted an Arms Reach Mini Co-Sleeper and I had been looking for one on craigslist and in the baby resale stores around town, but apparently they are very hard to come by. A miracle happened last night and I saw one. It was posted for $60 which I thought was a fair price since they retail for about $140. I looked at the pictures and it looked really ugly, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to go and take a look at it. I am really glad I did because, the pictures don't do it any justice. It was really cute. It's blue and white checkered, but the pictures made it look grey. I bought it and I am really glad I did. It fits perfectly in my room and it folds up into a carrying case. I really like how it attaches to your bed to keep it from sliding away.

I think I need to buy the attachments for the feet to raise it up a little bit. It's just a tad bit too short for my bed.

Here's some pictures.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Tabby. So I saw something today that I thought you may be interested in after reading this post. I know Paige has used these and liked them, but I wasn't sure if you'd want to commute for them (they're in Corvallis). There's a lady on Craigslist with the g Diaper starter set for $30. If you're interested, email me - trinie_when@yahoo.com

    I'm glad to hear you're doing so well and so excited about your baby :) You'll be a great mom. Any name ideas yet??

    ReplyDelete