Friday, October 30

Yay for new apartments!

I am moving tomorrow and I am so excited. There are so many things that are going to be better at my new place.

I am so not going to miss the flooded parking lot, where I have to try to avoid the puddles in order to not have my pants soaked up to my knees. Nor will I miss the walnut scattered parking lot, that wakes me up at night when people drive over them and they make dents in their cars.

I will not miss the tiny water heater that gets cold before I can finish my shower or the long rainy trek outside, down the stairs and around the corner to do laundry in a moldy old basement.

I will definitely not miss the constant parties or the constant flow of police breaking them up.

Come to think of it, there's not really anything I will miss about this apartment. Yay for moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment